Get amidst the action on aboard your own private boat
Sydney Harbour is the centre of action for Australia’s national day and Sydney Harbour will take centre stage again for this years festivities.
What better way to join in the fun than being right among the action on one of our water taxis, water buses or water limousines. We have private and shared boat charters available.
We offer private and shared charters and have one of the most diverse fleets on Sydney Harbour. For more information on our boats, click here »
For more information & bookings
The Australia Day events on Sydney Harbour include:
- Salute to Australia
- Cruising concert
- Australia Day harbour parade
- Athol Bay playground
- Tug and yacht ballet
- WugulOra indigenous ceremony
- Tall ships race
- P & O cruise ships
- Australia Day regatta
- Red Berets Australian Army parachute display
- Great Australian Swim series final
- Russian Roolettes
Harbour Exclusion Zones
When planning your day on the Harbour for Australia Day you should be aware of changed harbour conditions to ensure your day is hassle-free. There will be a 30 minute harbour closure and special exclusion zones throughout the day.
- The water between the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge will be closed to all traffic from 11:45am till 12:15pm for the Salute to Australia.
- A 50 metre exclusion zone applies around ferries competing in the Ferrython and tall ships competing in the Tall Ship Race.
- A 30 metre exclusion zone applies around the three P&O Cruise ships moored in the harbour and the HMAS CANBERRA, all boats are to stay well clear when the HMAS CANBERRA is underway.
- Cockle Bay (Darling Harbour) will be closed to private craft from 10am until 11.30pm, and closed to all craft from 5pm.